According to Aberdeen’s most recent reports, 87% of best-in-class companies use CRM – because CRM works. The reason it works is because CRM does more than organize customer data for you, it also helps salespeople perform better and close more deals. Read today’s post to learn more about how Dynamics 365 CRM for Sales helps your hard-working salespeople maximize their opportunities and increase revenues companywide.
Don’t feel like reading? Get all the info and more when you join us and our partner QuantaCRM for an informative webinar on “7 Reasons You Need Dynamics 365 CRM Now,” happening May 16, 2017 at 11:00 PM CDT. Register here.
- Get Information Anywhere and Any Time – By harnessing the power of the cloud, Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales helps your salespeople qualify leads, prepare quotes, and manage their pipeline – no matter where they are. Since the software is based on the cloud, it’s updated in real time and accessible and usable on a smartphone, tablet, or other mobile device. That means your salespeople can close deals right on the spot.
- Stay On Track with Sales Dashboards – your salespeople will have access to important information at a glance with the attractive graphical dashboards located in the CRM. The software organizes leads into easy-to-read funnels and charts that help your salespeople identify opportunity status, sales goals, and active leads (pre-built), or empowers them to customize their own dashboards quickly with a point-and-click editor.
- Increase Competition with Interactive Reports – great salespeople not only compete with each other, they also compete with themselves, setting ever-higher standards for achievement. Interactive reports from Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM for Sales help your salespeople target and track their important metrics with drill-down, easy-to-build reports that offer natural language Q&As. In addition to the reports in Dynamics 365 for Sales, your salespeople will also have access to a variety of pre-made report templates for Excel, so they can manage their leads and sales forecasts easily. They can also create their own Excel reports that reflect important data, and share them with anyone in your organization.
- Find the Next Great Opportunity with Comprehensive Lists – it’s all about the next great opportunity for your salespeople, and when they have access to sortable, filterable, and searchable lists that come with the powerhouse CRM, and can even view, manipulate, and save their list data in familiar Excel without leaving Dynamics 365, they’ll always be on the lookout for more opportunities. Studies show that the more familiar new software is, the better and faster your adoption rate will be, and with a CRM from Microsoft, you can bet the interface will be familiar to all your employees.
- Ensure Follow-Through with the Business Process Bar – when your salespeople access leads in the system, they’ll always see the business process bar at the top, an exciting feature of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM for Sales. The bar tracks their progress as they develop an opportunity, outlining each step in the sales process and identifying clear, logical next steps for your busy salespeople. This will help them ensure follow-through and stay up to date with the latest developments in even the lengthiest sales cycles.
And There’s More…
From Skype integration for sales calls and collaboration, to OneNote integration for one-stop sales data collection (including audio notes!), to document collaboration for quotes or proposals, Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales has even more tools to help your team close more leads and increase revenues – that’s a win-win for everyone.
We invite you to learn more at our partner webinar, “7 Reasons You Need Dynamics 365 CRM Now,” presented by QuantaCRM on May 16, 2017 at 11:00 AM CDT.
You’ll find out how you can maximize your growth and increase your revenues when you:
- Centralize customer information
- Automate marketing interactions
- Provide business intelligence
- Facilitate communications
- Track sales opportunities
- Analyze data
- Enable responsive customer service